1. Doug Roberson takes a look at Miami’s depth chart.
2. Paul Johnson and Josh Pastner both met with new athletic director Todd Stansbury during his brief stay in Atlanta last week. (He’s expected to start in late November or early December.) Both are hopeful for his tenure.
3. A year ago, Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya was scarily efficient against Tech, throwing for 300 yards on just 25 pass attempts. It was the third-highest yards-per-attempt average in a game in his career and his highest against a power-conference opponent. Ted Roof explained this week how the Jackets can try to slow him down.
4. Johnson will devote more attention to the offense this week following the 2.8-yards-per-play effort against Clemson.
5. Tech golf coach Bruce Heppler shared a memorable moment with golf legend Arnold Palmer in the summer of 2015 at the Palmer Cup, a Ryder Cup-style event for collegiate golfers.
6. Mark Bradley remembers Tech great Taz Anderson, who died Monday at the age of 77.